im so freaking scared.
but excited just the same.

aahh i dont know what to do with myselff
the mind is a whirlwind.

;aldksjf! is the best way i can explain
my thoughts.

i dont think im playing mario anymore.
im pretty sure ill lose.

gah i want rainy days to come ;]

lorros should ask tigres something already!

my situation should confess!

people should stop being pissed at me for thinking about leaving oxford. i mean, what good will it do? its not going to influence my decision...

i hope the last 2 days of school will wrap up certain things that have been going on this year. we cant leave certain "things" unfinished.

im really gonna miss the people who are leaving oxford for sure<3

hah i wonder when hogan will put up the choir classess cause id prefer to be in advanced girls..

found out today we're not getting a house, but im moving out of this roach/flea/ant/spider-infested apartment! ;]

finally getting an allowance to save up for an ipod. itll take 7 1/2 months, but thats okayyy :D

without music, i would die.

today was fun. who knew baby showers could make me sweat. lool!

i wonder who'll win the bet between erin and me. only summer will tell <3

i'm trying to be ready for whatever the future throws me. it's beyond my control, so why fret?

i seriously wish i could read people's minds.

ughh it get so annoying when people start conversations about a few certain someones, assuming that i would care, because of what happened before.

just let me do what i want. its my life and none of it is for your amusement.

“Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood”

4 comments:

actually... im actually thinking about asking him out... but i need ur guys's help.. BUT IM ONLY THINKING ABOUT IT, SO DONT BUG ME ABOUT IT. :))

loles, we still need to sign each other's thingies... :DD

ILY

OHH YEAH ;]

okay, but its a step up!

and YES WE DO <3

people should stop being pissed at me for thinking about leaving oxford. i mean, what good will it do? its not going to influence my decision...

hmmm where does that sound familiar?? OH YEAH! you getting mad at me for leaving!!

PSHHHHHH

i wasnt mad at you for leaving!

i was mad at you for not wanting to keep in touch >:[


Followers

About this blog

read it and you'll know(: