havent posted a blog in a whilee. ive been pretty busy this summer
with volunteer stuff, babysitting, school, and hanging out, mostly with the fam.
ahahha oh well, at least i dont spend the whole day at the computer anymore lol.

IM SO HAPPY "HYPERVENTILATING" for someone who told me something good happened to them ;) bahhahahaha omg, seriously i started screaming when you told me <33 FINALLY!

summer school
its alright i guess. SOOO boring, but i have some people to help with thatt :)
bahahha i kinda feel bad because i always drag ariana to the lunch line so i can see someone. HEHE.
class is filled with weirdos. ugh. and my FRIENDS are no help at all -___- laughing at me... whenever some people..yeahh >:[
the work is so easy i can finish in like a minute.

i dyed my hair :O
the first time in my lifee. light brown highlights.
i guess it turned out okayy. its something different.
vickyy its your turn! hehe DYE YOUR HAIR(:
and i DONT act like a blonde. hehe

oxford?
still undecided, but it seems like, im coming back next yearr :]
the summer homework really isnt helping me with wanting to come back,
but ehhh.
my friends better be worth it! HAHA of course you guys are<3 i guess..
bahahha.

yesterday i spent 3 1/2 hours sitting at the doctors office because my moms stomach was hurting. we were supposed to watch proposal, but that didnt work out. we ate in-n-out instead :D heheh
well, i still need to hang out with a lot people this summer.
so LETS MAKE PLANS :D

6 comments:

WELL! sorry but i cant help but laugh in class when they throw those cheessyyy pickup lines at you and i think that boy reallyy likes you. dont break his heart :D hehe and guess what?? thats what you get for dragging me around to see that little weird kid of yours, he looks like a SEVENTH GRADER!

OMG wait, which one?

NO HE DOESNT. HES HOT :)
ehheheheheheee!

oh god, theresa, hot seventh graders now?

D: -traumatized-

haha my mom completely flipped out, i told you. she somehow heard "i wanna dye my hair" as "can i have a gun, mom?"

oooh. hot people now?

loles.

you and me and stuffs have to hang out! xD

WE'RE WATCHING THE PROPOSAL THIS FRIDAY!!!!!
rmbr?!?!?! ahaha geezzz

cerritos mall, 2pm,
be there or be square... lol that was so lame

omg... during that conversation... i was like.. hyperventilating... butterflies kept resurrecting in my stomach...hehe :D

HES NOT A SEVENTH GRADERR :]

gahhh vicky. fine. be that way :P

LOL yes erin. i finally found someone hot. but its admiring from afar :O haha

bahhaha alinaaaa i bet they were.
<3333333333


Followers

About this blog

read it and you'll know(: