soo, havent posted in a while
i thought i should now.

nothing's going on, i promise you.
i hate it whem people think
i like them, when in all seriousness i dont like anybody right now.
cant you be friends with someone of the opposite sex
and still play around and joke without people thinking there's something going on?
& i think i made a mistake by telling him...
cuz i think he's the type of person to avoid. i dont want things to be awkward
because he's a really good friend. i thought he'd react differently...
but whatever. i don't care about what people think, but i hate misunderstandings.

i think you should get a life. you were the worst part of my day.

omg erin, please tell me when your two month long denial phase ends
so i can talk to you without having to explain the SAME exact things
over and over againn?? hahaaa we have crazy fun times in cluster though :]
YOUR FACE!!!! lmfao.

and alina, at least youre not AS in denial as erin, but STILLLL
it wouldnt kill you to say something >:D

please don't come back into my life. ive tried my hardest to forget about you,
not telling anyone because i didnt want to talk about it. ive survived this long,
don't ruin it for me. i don't even consider you as anything anymore...so stop talking to me.

so terrified, everyday, that i'll get a phone call telling me the news. it's only a matter of time and im not ready yet. i would never be, because nothing can possibly prepare me.
i hate this part.


"the hardest part of this
is leaving you"

8 comments:

D:

i'm not in denial!

..no comment

erin... that's called denial...

and what do mean "AS in denial"?? i completely accept the situation now... just still hav my doubts... :D

what am i supposed to say again?

ur supposed to say HI :P
lool but ur too scareeed
haha next time erin and i should seriously do it for you! :D

D:

not in denial!

and yes, alina should say hi. :D

Lol don't know what this is about...
but I hate misunderstandings ):

I sincerely believe girls and guys can be friends. Why does no one agree with me??? ; w ;

i agree with you gloria! :]

teheheh (: i looove thatttt.
i found it on like colormequotes lmfao.


it's like amazingly truuuue :/
highschool really suuucks.


Followers

About this blog

read it and you'll know(: